Membership Registration is now open! Click the link below to register for membership
The South Florida PGA requires all juniors participating in Team Golf to become members of the SFPGA Foundation. This is an annual $50 membership fee that includes a deluxe tee packet, along with a team colored golf shirt.
Click the image below to view a video on how to register for Team Golf Membership.
Membership Registration Types:
- Pay As You Go:
- $50 Foundation Membership fee
- $25 for each individual tournament
- Same as last year
- *NEW*Pay At Once:
- $175 includes:
- Foundation Membership
- 7 Team Golf Summer Tournaments
- Does not include Spring season, Fall season or Summer Championship
- You must notify your coach or myself if you will not be able to attend any of the events
- $175 includes:
NOTE: When getting started with online registration, unless you participated in Team Golf previously and already have a member ID & password, please select “I am not a member” to create a new member account. To help you through the application process, please enter the following in the appropriate required fields:
- Division – Select TEAM GOLF (Junior or Masters level)
- Handicap – Enter “0” (zero)
- PGA Professional Name – Enter your team coach. If you do not have one, please enter “None”
- Tournament Experience with Scores – Enter “None”
- Shirt Size – Select the best shirt size. Participants in Team Golf will receive a team colored golf shirt (Youth or Adult size)
*If you need assistance finding a local PGA/LPGA Professional nearby, please contact Tori Stock at the South Florida PGA at 561-729-0544 or by email email@example.com.